Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lovely for LGS

Hi all! It's reveal time once again at Let's Get Sketchy and I have my inspiration page based off this week's fabulous sketch.
 I used some beautiful papers from Blue Fern for this page. On the background I've a bit of random stamping and stenciling. The flowers, lace, string, and buttons are from my stash. The resin birdcage is from Spare Parts I think. And the beautiful butterflies are from Reneabouquets.
And here's our fabulous sketch this week.
I hope you'll join us. Thanks so much for coming by!
 Have a creative day!

5 comments:

  1. Page Wonderful Michelle !!! I like this mask pattern, very nice complementary page background)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout.. love the back ground paper.. and love the flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle love your Layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you live anywhere near me???!!! I NEED a lesson! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete