Monday, January 12, 2015

Kisses

Good morning and happy Monday everyone! It's reveal time once again at Let's Get Sketchy and I have my inspiration page to share with you.
I used papers from KaiserCraft's Key To My Heart collection for this page. I started by creating a border by trimming the paper and giving it a decorative edge with a border punch. Then on the background I added some interest by stamping with a few different stamps and some mix'd media ink. I added texture using a CW stencil and texture paste, then a few sprays of Shimmerz RazzelDazzel Berry and Tattered Angels' Bubble gum to subtly blend it all in. Finishing the background with some black splatters. Next I distressed all the layers that would be my photo mat, adhering them together, and mounting them on a piece of thin cardboard for added dimension. Once it was adhered to my page I simply added my embellies and there you have it =)
Here are a few closies of the details.
 
And here's our fabulous sketch for you this week designed by Jenessa.
For more inspiration please visit the LGS blog here. And I hope you get a chance to join us. Thanks for dropping in! Have a creative day!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the layers and that precious photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete