Sunday, November 16, 2014

Enjoy every second

Good morning and happy Saturday! Here we are midway through November already and it's time for a challenge reveal at Colorful Creations. And here is the page I created using the color palette and sketch.
I was inspired by the black, gray, green, and yellow with touches of white in the color palette so used KaiserCraft's Limelight range. I started on the background with a few random punches using an EK punch, then inked the edges black. Next I did some stamping with a couple different stamps and added texture using modeling paste and a stencil. Then I gave the background a good dose of splatters using thinned gesso and Smooches in lettuce and wicked. After adhering all the layers in my design I added a few more splatters as a finishing touch. Here are a few close-ups.
And here's our mid-month sketch and color palette. 
You have until the end of the month to link your creations up. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects. Thanks for stopping by! Have an amazing weekend!

7 comments:

  1. So so so gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is beautiful too. Love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sensational layout! LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Michelle! You amaze me every time with your beautiful works of art! This one is fabulous. I love the textures and the way you scrapped the gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with that background paper and how those colors really look bright against the dark gray, love your flowers and composition, so pretty! really wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle-your work is ALWAYS amazing!

    ReplyDelete