Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Follow your dreams

Happy hump day everyone! I have just a quick post today, sharing a page that I did a couple days ago using the mood board at Black With 2. The striking color combo just grabbed my attention and I had to play along.
I chose to use some older papers from the "Beautiful Dreamer"collection by Glitz. I think the black background really makes the colors more vibrant so they just pop right off the page. 
And here's the Feb. mood board
Thanks so much for dropping by and letting me share with you! Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. fantastic layout michelle thanks for playing with us at bw2

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Michelle! I love the layers, the texture and the lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is lovely, great details. Thanks for playing along with BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Love the flowers and the background stamping. Lovely photo and layers too. A layout that screams spring. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it again Michelle! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely LO. Thanks for playing along with us a BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow totally beautiful, thank you for playing long with us all at BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowser's this layout is awesome. Thanks for playing along with BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mood board! Your take on is is absolutely fabulous! I love the photo and your wonderful title! And of course, I love your amazing design, my friend! I always get inspired when I visit your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely stunning ... thank you for playing on BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete