Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Family

Good morning! Can you believe that it's already October 1st? Fall has finally started to arrive where I live with cooler nights and the leaves beginning to change. I just love Fall in the Smokies. With the changing season I decided to create a page with a photo of us during a family cookout/bonfire and more Fall like colors for the Use Your Words reveal. Here is my "Family" page
I chose to use some Authentique "Blissful" range that I've been hoarding for awhile. I love this color combo. I distressed and lightly inked the layers in black. For a little more texture and interest I tucked in a zipper that came in an older Scraps of Darkness kit. The cute little light bulbs are by Prima. And the flowers are a mix of Prima, Recollections, and my stash. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash as well. And lastly, to tie it all together I used some Inka Gold in "Lava red" randomly throughout the layers.
And now it's your turn to share your "family" with us. I can't wait to see your creations. Thanks for dropping in for a peek. Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and your gorgeous flower clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout is gorgeous! Wonderful colors, distressing and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle! Your layout is absolutely beautiful. I love that it is about family, too! Such a wonderful design!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect combination of yellow and brown! Michelle, I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Michelle! Great mix of patterned paper and beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS layout Michelle... I like added the zipper! FABBO!

    ReplyDelete