Monday, September 23, 2013

Wonderful

Happy Monday morning all! It's time for a new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy and we have another fabulous sketch to inspire you. This is my DT page based off this week's sketch
For this page I used papers and tags from the Hope Chest collection by Pink Paislee, which came in my May Scraps of Elegance kit. I even upcycled the paper bag that the embellies came in. Renea Harrison made the pretty butterflies for the kit. I think they go with the photo wonderfully. The flowers are a mix of different collections by Prima that I had in my stash, along with the pearls, resin, and misc. chipboard pieces. I believe this particular photo is one that I had saved from Pinterest to use as a wallpaper quite a while back. At least before I was running around my yard with camera in hand like some butterfly chasing fool earlier this summer. I'm so glad that I don't have close neighbors to witness my antics. Anyways, here's a couple closies
And here's this week's fabulous sketch designed by the talented Tabitha Triplett
Thanks for stopping in! Hope you have an amazing week! 

3 comments:

  1. This is "wonderful" indeed! The butterfly looks like it popped right out of the photograph onto the page! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh, Michelle, super fantastic layout! Hydrangea (?) Is wonderful! from your garden? For some reason I do not display news from your blog ...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my such a gorgeous layout and beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete