Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Birthday girl

Hello all!  Sketch #66 has been revealed at Keeping the Best. So today I'm sharing my inspirational piece that I've created for the reveal.
I've done a page of my cute little niece on her fifth birthday using some old Basic Grey "Euphoria"- yes some of my stash is quite old, sad but true. I am making a dent in it though. I used the CW "quarterfoil" stencil and some heavy gesso on the background. Then went over it with a Prima "static" stencil and lavender ink by Martha Stewart. The floral stamp I used is from a pack by Glitz.
And here's the beautiful sketch
 I hope you get a chance to join us! Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your gorgeous border work! You'd never know this was older stash! It's all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete