Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome Fall

Good Morning! Today's reveal day again at Let's Get Sketchy! Since this is the 5th Monday of the month we are mixing things up just a bit. This week you are being challenged to lift a layout from one of the Design Team members that are posted today. For mine I lifted this beautiful layout done by Charlotte...
And this was what I came up with...


I decided to go with a fall theme. I couldn't wait to use these papers from Bo Bunny. For the background I used bubble wrap and Smooch "Pumpkin Spice".  In place of the doily I cut a piece of burlap into a circle. The flowers are a mix of Prima and Petaloo. And the berry branch I picked up at Michael's. The squirrel charm came from Hobby Lobby and is by Fairytales. The border punch I used is Martha Stewart's Vintage Floral. And the butterflies are from Angelica's etsy shop. Here's her link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleScrapShop  She has a bunch of gorgeous goodies.
I have a few close-ups...




Thanks for coming by! Please check out this week's challenge at LGS and consider playing along. You have until Nov. 4th to get it uploaded. Hope you have a terrific day!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful clusters and details on your LO!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lift, but I especially love those butterflies, they are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect lift! Love all of hte vintage touches both of you did on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful layout with lots of fabulous embellishments. Love it! ... :)

    ReplyDelete